Blogger templates

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Nail of The Day

Yes! I was finally able to get my hands on Essie's Topless & Barefoot from their Spring 2011 collection. I have been searching for a couple months for this color, and after checking all the CVS and Target's nearby I almost gave up hope. It wasn't until last Thursday I found the last bottle at a Target a little outside of my 'search area' and I wasted no time adding it to my basket.

Essie describes Topless & Barefoot as a 'barely there soft beige pink.' After painting it onto my nails, I now know why there is such a hype about this color. It is the prettiest nude I have found to date that compliments my skin tone. The color is soft enough that with a soft glance makes it look like my nail are not painted, but upon closer inspection gives my nails and whole outfit a more polished feel.

Topless & Barefoot has earned a spot as one of the few polishes I will be wearing constantly throughout the spring and summer seasons. The formulation is great - the polish goes on smoothly with minimal streaking and is opaque after only two coats. So if you are ever shopping and see this color, waste no time and pick it up!

*Note: I am not affiliated with nor being compensated by Essie for this review. All opinions are my own.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More