Blogger templates

Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Q&A: May 23

Happy Monday everyone! Today I've decided to use Makeup and Beauty Blog author Karen's Monday Poll questions as my Monday Q&A. 

I post a Q&A every Monday consisting of ten questions to answer, and would love for all of you to answer the same questions in a comment - it's always fun to see what other people are into and up to these days! I'll be keeping a list of questions to use for future Q&A's as well, so if you have any questions of your own you would like to see me include, leave it in the comments below!
  1. Mood: Anxious. A lot of my friends are finishing up their last few days of the semester this week and I still have three more weeks until my summer breaks begins! I'm counting down the days..
  2. Outfit: Black spaghetti strap top, my boyfriend's grey beater tank top, and black running shorts from Target.
  3. What's one song you absolutely cannot stand? I like all genres of music and can't think of a specific song off the top of my head currently that I can't stand, but any song on the radio that has been over-played and over-publicized I pretty much get sick of.
  4. Are you happy with your height? Yep. I'm 5'3", which means I'm an average height but can still wear heels and am still shorter than my boyfriend (being taller would be weird!).
  5. Of all the places you've been, what are some of your favorites? I've been to Mexico and Hawaii a couple times each and they are beautiful! Any destination with warm weather and a beach has me sold. My all-time favorite would have to be a lake, though. I love taking my boat out on the lake and just cruising and enjoying my company while the sun sets.
  6. Something that comes easily to you? Making people happy. A lot of people say, "Treat others the way you would want to be treated," but honestly a lot of them don't take their own advice. I make sure the people I love get the appreciation and kindness they deserve!
  7. Big, gaudy cocktail rings - yea or nay? Yea! I love wearing minimal jewelry and then sporting one big, flashy ring. It's definitely a conversation piece and makes my outfit unique!
  8. What are the keys to success? That's a pretty hard one to answer! I believe you have to be a driven, respectable, and confident person with big dreams! Someone who doesn't just give up and throw in the towel when faced with an obstacle and someone who doesn't let other people's comments shape what they want to do and the dreams they're going after.
  9. Imagine you're at an awesome summer barbecue. Describe what we'd find on your perfect lunch plate. A hot dog topped with ketchup, corn on the cob, a mound of fresh fruit with extra watermelon, and a side of potato chips! Don't forget a lemonade to drink.
  10. Weekly Goals: Do well on my statistics test on Friday, and get ready and pack for LA this weekend!
Happy Monday! I have another week filled with schoolwork, but it's another week closer to my summer vacation! If you have a couple minutes to complete the Q&A, copy and paste these questions and post your answers in a comment!
1. Mood:
2. Outfit:
3. What's one song you absolutely cannot stand?
4. Are you happy with your height?
5. Of all the places you've been, what are some of your favorites?
6. Something that comes easily to you?
7. Big, gaudy cocktail rings - yea or nay?
8. What are the keys to success?
9. Imagine you're at an awesome summer barbecue. Describe what we'd find on your perfect lunch plate.
10. Weekly Goals:
*Note: Image courtesy of Google.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More