Blogger templates

Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Q&A: May 16

Another Monday means another Q&A! I've even taken some important time away from studying for my midterms to put together and answer this week's questions. I also received my May Birchbox  over the weekend, so expect a post on that soon as well!

I post a Q&A every Monday consisting of ten questions to answer, and would love for all of you to answer the same questions in a comment - it's always fun to see what other people are into and up to these days! I'll be keeping a list of questions to use for future Q&A's as well, so if you have any questions of your own you would like to see me include, leave it in the comments below!
  1. Mood: Nervous! I have two midterms tomorrow, and I always get stressed out when I have to balance my time studying between the two. At least I'll get them over with tomorrow and have the rest of the week to relax and catch up on other homework.
  2. Outfit: Pink Hanes sweatshirt, neon pink tank top, and Forever 21 jeggings.
  3. Current Nail Polish: Essie's Tart Deco. It has practically chipped all the way off though! What should my next color be?..
  4. What's the weather like? It's raining! I would expect warm weather and sunshine in the middle of May, but I guess you never know in California.
  5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you pick? This is such a hard choice! I've wanted to travel everywhere for as long as I can remember, and have so many places that seem so amazing to experience. If I had to choose, though, I would definitely pick Australia. I've wanted to travel here since the first time I laid eyes on pictures of the beautiful cities, amazing Great Barrier Reef, and the Outback!
  6. Three things you'd like to accomplish in the next three months: Finish my junior year in one piece and pass all of my classes, put my new video camera to good use and create some home movies, and enjoy my 21st birthday!
  7. What was your favorite show as a child? When I was really little, I would watch the Jungle Book three times a day (and surprisingly never got tired of it!). When I grew up a little more, I got hooked on Nickelodeon and the Disney Channel. I'm talking about the 'old-school' shows too, like Hey Arnold, Rugrats, Angry Beavers, etc. Those channels nowadays are just not the same. :(
  8. Name three things in your room that are 'green': My bedroom walls are covered in maps, I have a neon green piggy-bank made out of duct tape that my boyfriend made me for my birthday last year, and I have a green triceratops dinosaur from Build-a-Bear in Downtown Disney. 
  9. What jewelry are you wearing? I have on two wish bracelets that I made, a 'D' necklace in honor of my guy, and three rings he gave me - one is a worry ring from Six Flags, one is an Irish Claddagh ring, and the other is a 50 cent ring from a toy machine at the movie theather.
  10. Weekly Goals: Take (and hopefully pass!) my two midterms tomorrow, finish my food science project, get caught up on some statistics homework, and celebrate my mom's birthday on Friday!
Happy Monday! Does anyone else have the summer bug like me? Not good if you're still in school!.. I hope everyone has a productive and enjoyable week! If you have a couple minutes to complete the Q&A, copy and paste these questions and post your answers in a comment!
1. Mood:
2. Outfit:
3. Current Nail Polish:
4. What's the weather like?
5. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you pick?
6. Three things you'd like to accomplish in the next three months:
7. What was your favorite show as a child?
8. Name three things in your room that are 'green':
9. What jewelry are you wearing?
10. Weekly Goals:
*Note: Image courtesy of Google.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More